Taking Care of Our Own
and Those Around Us!
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations! On behalf of Tex Robbins and everyone involved in the TEXR Foundation and Lone Star Transportation, I am very pleased to announce our 2020 TEXR Foundation scholarship recipients.
Following are the recipients of this year’s TEXR Foundation scholarships:
- Kathryn Boothe of Flower Mound, TX, attending University of West Florida
- Hannah Boothe of Flower Mound, TX, attending Oklahoma State University
- Ashleigh Fletcher of Salt Lake City, UT, attending Westminster College
- Reann Robinson of Roscoe, TX, attending Angelo State University
- Rianna Vaughn of Azle, TX, attending Tarrant County College Northwest
- Chase Otto of Lindsay, TX, attending Texas A&M University
- Brooklyn Wolford of Lafayette, IN, attending Purdue University
- Mary Patterson of Roswell, GA, attending The Creative Circus
- Adrian Guzman of Loganville, GA, attending Southern Wesleyan University
- Scarlet Wooley of Springtown, TX, attending Weatherford College
- Christina Berry of Gainesville, TX, attending University of St. Augustine
- Dakota Branger of Haslet, TX, attending Doane university
- Virginia Knox of Ratliff City, OK, attending Oral Roberts University
- Brandon Manzella of White Settlement, TX, attending Dallas Baptist University
Good Neighbor Fund
The TEXR Foundation supports the employees, contractors, and dependents of Lone Star Transportation. In addition, the foundation strives to be a generous benefactor and supportive corporate citizen in the communities where Lone Star does business and its employees and contractors live.